Montreal West RUGBY C.R.A.
The Montreal West mini rugby program currently has 4 active teams (U7, U9, U11 & U13) for both boys and girls. Practices are held at George Booth Field, in Montreal West.
Players will learn basic rugby knowledge, ball handling, safe contact skills and game situations.
Sponsored by TMR & WANDERERS RFC
TMRRFC joined forced with the renowned Montreal Wanderers RFC to propel a structured and instructive mini rugby program.
The Montreal West Rugby C.R.A. program is run by two well known Townies, Susy Binstock & Patrick Ghattas.
For more information, see below, or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Season is from May to June
- U7 : Born in 2011-2012
- U9 : Born in 2009-2010
- U11 : Born in 2007-2008
- U13 : Born in 2005-2006
- Practices are once a week, for 6 weeks, at George Booth Park
- U7 & U9 : Wednesdays 6-7 PM
- U11 & U13: Thursdays 6 -7 PM
- There are 5 jamborees (tournaments) throughout the season, on Sundays
- May 13 (Away), May 27 (Home), June 10 (Away), June 17 (Away) & August 26 (Away)
- Rugby shirt is purchased at time of registraion for $15.00. This shirt is yours to keep
- Uniform pick up May 2 & 3rd 5-7 at Legion rink
- Cleats and water bottle are mandatory
- Mouth Guard is mandatory for U11 & U13
- Open from March 1st 2018 to April 30th 2018
- 2018-2019 annual family CRA membership of $30.00 is required, in addition to registration fees :
- U7-U11 95,00 $
- U13 135,00 $
- Register here